Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Reminiscing, Glad I Have Autocorrect Because I Had No Idea How To Spell Reminiscing! I Still Think It Looks Misspelled!

I should start writing here again. I mean really writing, letting the shit out of my head. I was rereading posts from a long forgotten blog of mine and I miss the outlet I used to have. I would post anything. But people fucked it up, people always do. But without interaction, for me at least, blogging doesn't work. There used to be people that "got" it. I'm not sure where they all went. I guess they're on that book of faces, but you don't meet anyone new on there. That's just a place to brag about how you're better than everyone else and to argue with family and friends about politics and shit. I guess that's why I'm not on there. Well I should really be getting to bed, I have to be up in 3 hours. Later y'all.

4 comments:

LL said...

Yeah, I cut back on blogging to like every 2 months. Life just gets in the way. But I still have you in my feed!

Stay frosty, my friend!

Happy Jack said...

I feel honored that you still have me in your list! You mostly have people that can actually write or at least have something to say! Good to hear from ya! I'll try to keep you at least entertained! :-)

Lori said...

I miss blogging..
(sigh)
The way it used to be.

Happy Jack said...

I hear ya, I just can't get into that book of faces like everyone else.