Thursday, January 28, 2010
COLD!!
I'm freezing!! It's frikkin' cold in our office today! I know it's only 4 degrees outside, but damn let's turn the heat up here! I think I need a coffee, that usually warms me up. Either that, or I'll just go look at those HNTs again, I know that will warm me up a bit. I just hope they don't look at their statcounters, or they'll think I'm some kind of a crazy stalker! I prefer to think of myself as just a normal, red blooded guy. I'm not gonna lie, I like looking at hot women. I think the freaks are the guys that don't, well unless you're gay. But then, I'm sure the normal ones like looking at hot dudes, if there is such a thing. I personally don't find anything appealing about a mans body, all angular and hairy. But whatever floats yer boat I say. Ok, I gotta go add to someone's stats! Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment