Friday, January 29, 2010

Everybody Was kung Fu Fighting.........

I just noticed I have a huge scratch across my back. I have no idea how it got there either. Now I do have a job that's active enough for that to happen, but I haven't done anything that could have caused it today. I don't think I've been drinking and blacking out, though one never knows with me. It may be from a cage fight that I don't remember, or maybe some really wild sex. Yeah, I'll bet that's it. I had some crazy acrobat sex that I just don't remember today. At least it wasn't wolverines again, they're really mean, they go for the face and neck, and I haven't been practicing my Kung Fu to fight them off either. You need to be well skilled with the bow-staff to fight off a full on wolverine attack. So yeah, must have been wild sex I don't remember, because the wolverines would have killed me. I need to go home soon to drink some beer and practice my bow-staff. Later Freaks.

3 comments:

CbE said...

Sorry, I guess I can get a little carried away sometimes. next time I will try not to leave a mark! ;)

freak!

Happy Jack said...

Damn! Now I wish I could remember it! Though you did say "next time"! :-)

CbE said...

hahaha, yup. I did