Monday, February 1, 2010

Wired

I can't sleep. I'm not even tired. I just got done reading a blog from start to finish. Well, actually I looked at the pictures first, then I read all those pesky words. Just kidding, I actually like the words as much as the pictures on this one. It's been a while since I've found any new blogs to read. Though that could be because I wasn't blogging either, if I'm not writing I'm not usually reading. By the way, I did have some time to refresh my bow-staff skills this weekend. I should be safe in the event I'm attacked by wolverines again. I'm hungry, but I can't eat. I need to lose some weight, it'll help my running. Though if I pick up my running a bit I'll lose the weight and I won't have to cut down how much I eat. I've found if I get up at 5 am and burn 2000 calories I can eat a lot and still lose weight. Ok, well I think this qualified as a post, and this little laptop keyboard is starting to piss me off, so I think I'm going to go to bed now. Later Freaks.

2 comments:

CbE said...

ohhh, you found a new blog. Awesome. It's always nice to have the time to be able to look back and get caught up. Sucks that you couldn't sleep though of course.

Good night Freak! :)

Happy Jack said...

Yeah, I'm hoping she doesn't check her stats, then she'll know how many times I looked at her pictures. ;-)