Friday, February 12, 2010
Hmmmmmmmm, I Should Write Something Here.........
I've got some time, but nothing to write. I think I'm getting sick again. I think I'm just going to ignore it this time. I could try taking shit for it, but that's like work and it usually doesn't help anyway. I think what I'm going to do is just keep running. I follow the old rule that if yer sick from the neck up you can run, but if it's from the neck down you should not. I guess that means you're ok to run even if you're completely nuts. In fact they say running helps, seems to help me with the crazies. I think I'm going to have to skip getting drunk tonight then too, I'm going to do 5 miles in the morning, and running hungover really sucks. Well, I think that's enough words and shit to qualify this as a post. There's other shit going on, maybe I'll blog about it tonight. Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment