Thursday, February 4, 2010

Folsom Prision Blues........

Ok, I'm sitting here staring at a blank page. It seems that when I have the time to blog I can't think of what to write, I guess it's the same as staring at a menu when you're really frikkin' hungry, you just can't decide. You're just hungry, anything will do. I have to stop talking about food, or I may bring up a subject that I've promised not to blog about. I think I'm going to have brats tonight for dinner. I love grilling, I'll do it all winter. I don't care it it's 5 below, that's in Fahrenheit for you metric readers. If I was really smart I'd tell ya what it was in Celsius, but I'm not that smart. Ok, since I had the time it's -20.5C. Right now I'm listening to "Satellite" by "The Asteroids Galaxy Tour", they're out of Denmark. I kinda like the lead singer's voice, and the semi-psychedelic sound they have. Wow, this is hard. I keep trying different subjects and I just can't seem to come up with anything coherent to write about. I think I just need another Diet Coke or a coffee or something. I should just have a coffee, since it's freezing in my office. Ok, I'm just going to go train of thought here. I was looking at some HNTs today and I noticed one woman has really beautiful skin, and it's not the first time I noticed it. So I know it wasn't just the lighting or angle. But how do you compliment someone on their skin without sounding like "Buffalo Bill" from "Silence of the lambs". You know I think I'm over thinking this. I think you just say, "you've got beautiful skin. That doesn't sound so weird. What is weird is that when I was looking up Buffalo Bill's name on IMDb, I noticed that George A Romero had an uncredited roll in "Silence of the Lambs" as an FBI agent. Hmmm, I wonder if this qualified as a post yet? I also just noticed I didn't put a title down first, sorry I know I said I would. I'll do it right now. Ok, it's titled now. The first title that popped into my head was a Beck song, but it had a word in it that I promised not to blog about! So I went with this one. I was going to go with "Eight Miles High" but "Folsom Prison Blues" just sounded better to me. Ok, well I said I'd give you something to read, and I think this qualifies. I hope. Oh, by the way, you have beautiful skin. That didn't sound creepy, at least I don't think so. Later. There may be spelling or grammatical errors because I'm not going back to proof read this, because I'll probably think it sucks and delete it.

No comments: