Thursday, February 18, 2010
I See You Mean Muggin' Me Mr. Frige!!
Yeah, I am sick, but I'm ignoring it. I think if I ignore it long enough it'll go away. I can't be sick because I have a 5 mile race in two weeks. I actually have been training for it. I'm not in danger of winning it or anything, or even placing in my age category, but it's at my favorite brewery and the sooner you finish, the sooner you get to start drinking the free beer! I'm also trying to lose about 10 pounds before it too, I'm down about 5 already. All I've had to do is cut out one sandwich at lunch time and eat normal (non-superhero) portions at dinner. Combine that with the running and I think I should be able to do it. Other than that, I have nothing going on lately. Work sucks, we've been too fucking slow for me to make any money. I did get drunk the other night and threaten to kick my refrigerator's ass for not having any beer left for me. Well that, and the camera, for only taking close up pictures of my eye, or at least that what I think that was, I may have to check again. I have to go now, I'm going running. Later freaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm, f'n fridge! Doesn't it know that it must ALWAYS have lots of beer in it! Geeez!
Post a Comment