Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gonul Sabreyleye Sabreyleye

I want to post something really cool here, I really do. It's just not gonna happen right now. I have nothing, there's things going on right now, but they're in the realm of un-postables. Those things that you only get to hear about if you buy me a bunch of beer and then you'll have to suffer through all the drunk talk first. I don't think I'm sick anymore, but that's not much to post about. I keep writing stuff and then hitting backspace and deleting it. One if these days I think I'll have a good post, though maybe I've written all the good stuff I have to write. Maybe I have nothing else to say. I could revert to recycling posts from a galaxy far far away. Nah, I think I just have to start doing shit, then I'll have stuff to post about. I AM going to do some shit this weekend. I'm going to see the Dropkick Murphys with some friends, that should be fun and since I haven't had a beer in about 3 weeks I have some catching up to do. I have a ton of really good beer in my fridge too. On second thought I don't think it's been a full 3 weeks, I'll have to check when I did my last post, I'm pretty sure I was drunk when I wrote it. Ok, well it feels like 3 fucking weeks! Beer is my friend you know and I miss him, or is beer a her. Nah, gotta be a him, beer doesn't piss me off all the time. Well I think I'm done "writing" for now. See, I have writing in quotations, like I'm not really writing! Yeah, well it made me smile. Alright, I'm ending this, if a post is too long most people don't really read it anyway. At least I don't. I try, but then I find myself doing what I did in school and just skimming paragraphs for the important stuff. Ok, later freaks!

No comments: