Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not Drunk Yet!

Still not sure if I'm sick yet. Either this, whatever it is that I have, has a really long incubation period or I'm just not going to get that sick. I think I'm running tonight either way. Other than that, I've got nothing. I do feel like drinking some beer, but I guess that will have to wait till later, even though I have a few right here on my desk at work. A sales guy had a trip to Canada so he brought a few bottles back for me to try. He would have bought more, but you Canadians have crazy high beer prices! Thirty eight dollars for a case of beer is insane! I just spent $13 and thought that was high. Hell I can get a really good case of micro-brew for less than that! Oh well, you can get a Cuban cigar to smoke while you drink your beer up there so I guess all is forgiven. Later Freaks.

2 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

First... WTF??? $13? I need to find that beer or does it taste like piss? I can get 36 Buds in a can for 21.99 here. I had some Cubans in the Bahamas and I wasn't all that impressed. Maybe I had the wrong kind, but then again I did buy it off a guy on the beach.

Happy Jack said...

My beer tastes good! Even Bud here isn't all that much. As for the Cubans, I liked the Cohibas and "Romeo `y Juliettas" the best. :-)