Monday, April 5, 2010

Droid Does........

Hey Y'all, I have good news.Well it's good if you like reading my crap or chatting with me. I just got a new phone from work.It's a Droid, with unlimited data, actually unlimited everything. I haven't stopped playing with that thing since I got it, kinda like when I figured out what my wiener was for! I never thought I needed a smart phone, until I got one. It actually has shit that's going to be useful for work, I guess that's why they got them for us. Now I just need to figure out how to post from it.I think I can even post pics and videos from it too. Well, I'm posting this from my garage computer and the keyboard sticks and it's pissing me off, so this is all you get from me. Y'all have garage computers don't ya? Later Freaks!

1 comment:

CbE said...

go to settings > email & mobile > you can set it up there.

Have fun :-)

Freak!