Monday, November 18, 2013

"Mr. Wendal"

I've been watching "Arrested Development" on Netflix lately, they have some new Netfix only episodes. Which is really fucking cool, but I've been trying to re-watch the whole series before I watch the new ones. There's one little side effect of all of this that I didn't foresee. It seems to have rekindled my massive crush on Portia De Rossi! Yes, I know her sexual orientation, and yes, I know her marital status. But that doesn't do anything to quell my undying love for her! The heart wants what it wants! Even if it's a married, lesbian, movie star. Later Freaks.


Just in case you were wondering about the post title.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Hey Dude! Hope you're having a happy thanksgiving and enjoying the day. Saw you stopped by the old hangout, good to see that someone still participates in this life. I do so miss the old crowd.

Happy Jack said...

Holy crap! I'm a little late on this one! :-) I did have a good Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and New Years! I'm still kicking around on here, though obviously not as often as I used to be. Though I've heard Facebook is on the way out so I'm guessing everybody will be back soon!

BP said...

The whole lesbian thing is just a cover to mask her love for you. LOL!