Tuesday, November 5, 2013
"What I Think Would Really Go Great With This Is A Bit Of Creme Fresh!!"
I need beer and tacos! I know it's too late to eat tacos, but I've already been drinking beer so I believe I can have another one! Maybe I'll just eat some Fritos instead. It's not so much that I shouldn't eat tacos right now, it's more that I don't feel like making tacos this late. This blog is recorded live in front of a studio audience, sans laugh-track! The woman on the television says she loves asparagus! She seems a little too revved up about it, she's kinda freaking me out! I think I should go to bed, though I don't have to be up early tomorrow. Later kids, I think it's time for me to go eat Fritos in bed. 'Night y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I nodded off for a little bit and that woman is still talking about fucking asparagus! I mean shit, I like asparagus a lot too, but damn!
Post a Comment