Yeah, 2 posts in 2 days! No real reason for it, just mostly bored at work. I've been busy every morning, but my afternoons have been a bit light lately, though tomorrow and Friday I'm gonna be busy as hell. Hey, wanna be as cool as me, listen to them! They kick ass and right now I'm listening to my favorite DJ there, her name is Melissa, she plays a really kick ass mix of new and retro stuff, plus she's really hot! Their format changes every three hours so if you don't like what you're hearing, or if you want to hear something specific check their schedule for when it's on. Hmm, can't think of anything else that will make you as cool as me, maybe saying words like "underbritches" and asking random strangers if you can get a "what what!" Other than that I think it's just heredity. Wait, yeah, smear ox blood and mango chutney all over yourself and dance naked in your back yard! My new neighbor loves that shit! I feel like drinking some beer, probably shoulldn't since I'm at work and I have to drive the work vehicle. I guess I'll just have another water since I've cut most of the soda out of my diet and well beer is mostly water so it'll kinda be like drinking a beer.
Later Freaks!
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment