Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Spring Has Sprung!
Hmmm, don't remember what I was ornery about in that last post, cool song though! Don't really have much to talk about today, mostly I'm just bored at work. I think I need to leave work early today, it's like 80 degrees here today, and that's pretty rare here in March. It was 65 this morning at 5:30 when I went running, I had to search for my warm weather running stuff, it was all stuffed in the back of my closet, didn't think I'd need it for another month or so. Not complaining though, I hate running with all the cold weather stuff on, plus I'm a lot faster without all that crap on. Well, I guess I'll finish the little bit of work I have to get done and then get the hell out of here! Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment