Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Squash Blossoms!
Had our first bit of really nice weather here at 43 degrees north, the only problem with it is then all the people that haven't moved their ass off the couch for the last 6 months decide to hit the gym. I don't have a problem with people wanting to get in shape, it's just irritating when you have an extra 100 people at your gym that haven't been there since last spring hogging all the equipment. Well, the guys are there doing bench presses and bicep curls, and not much else. I guess it just means I get to work on my shoulders, back and legs for the next week or two. That's when they'll get bored with it or, you know, they'll be in great "summer" shape. I won't complain much about the extra women at the gym, yeah I'm a guy, sue me. Though the women do crack me up, why would you go to the gym to walk or run on the treadmill when the weather gets nice?! Go outside, you know, in the nice weather and take a walk! But that's just me I guess. Wow, didn't think I had shit to write about. Later Freaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment