Saturday, March 24, 2012

Touch Freeze Bitches!

Let's see if I can make it through a full post without the laptop touch pad pissing me off. I just downloaded a new little program that automatically disables the touch pad only when I'm typing. So far it seems to be working. This computer had "eaten" more of my good posts by the touch pad highlighting all of my text and then when I start typing is just deletes it all and whatever I'm typing goes in it's place or it just moves the cursor and I start typing somewhere else in the post. Both of which have pissed me off like nothing you've ever seen. Well, Hollywood actors and actresses trying to tell me how to live my life pisses me off quite a bit more, but that's fodder for another post. Though if I can find a little program that works as well at shutting them the fuck up and this little program is working for this, I'd be a shit-ton happier! Holy crap! This program works really well! I was about to rip this laptop open and cut the wires for the touch pad and now I don't have to. It only screwed with me once while typing and I think I hesitated too long in between hitting a key. I've even had a few beers tonight which always made the problem worse! Drunk posting here I come! Later Freaks!

No comments: